8.29.2012

Hello dear friends and family
We just wanted to post a very quick up date to let youl know we are still alive and well and catch you up on the past few weeks. 



We were super blessed to go and visit Douglas' Family in Houston for just over a week.  It was a wonderful time hanging out with his parents and  his brother's family. This is the first time in our married life that we were all together for an extended period of time. The boys had a blast with there 5 cousins and I especially enjoyed getting to know my sister-in-law better.

Even though it was so hot we thought we might fry the boys ventured out for a one night camping trip and Kathy and I joined them for a few hours to watch the boys fish.   











 We also enjoyed the community pool a lot, although the water felt a lot like bath water.






The kids had a great time running around the Zoo and checking out all the animals. I think our favorite spot was the air conditioned aquarium building.



(get the feeling it might have been a little warm!)





We have been very busy since we got back from Houston with a three day nation wide staff training and now Douglas and I are preparing to leave for Guatemala tomorrow. We are going for a very exciting gathering that we want to share about in detail but do to the late hour that will have to wait untill we get back in five days. The boys will be staying here with a close friend so we appreciate your prayers.( I always get a little nervous traveling with out the boys.)

Thanks again to all of you for your love and support.
 Karen, Douglas and the boys 

No comments: